Hi Everyone, Hope you are all doing amazing and having a very blessed Christmas. I have been crafting quite a bit. I am about 80% finished with a December Junk Journal Challenge I am participating in for DearJulieJulie. Julie has challenges every month and you can find her on YouTube and Facebook. All of her monthly challenges result in you completing at least one junk journal, sometimes multiple. I have completed my journal, it is now listed in my Etsy shop for sale. It is a grungy fairy journal that I just loved working on. It has some great colors, textures, and mixed media. My completed Grungy Fairy Junk Journal. There is a completed flip through video on my YT channel (Tonya Lea), and it is also available for sale in my Etsy shop. I am now trying to complete the remaining items in the challenge. I have worked on cards, envelopes, fabric, book pages, and so much more to finish bases for journal embellishments. We are havin...
Hello Lovely Friends! I hope all of you had an amazing holiday and new year season, I most definitely enjoyed mine. Can you even believe it is already a month into 2024, wow time is flying! I wanted to share a project with you I recently completed. I love vintage everything, including fashion, and that was my inspiration for this project. I made a set of six party invitations with handmade floral envelopes. I even went a step further and tried my hand at some wax seals for the very first time! This set is listed for sale on my website. You can find them here > vintage inspired origami dress party invitations There is a channel on YouTube called Gi Kerr that I came across three years ago. She is an absolutely delightful English woman that makes the prettiest crafts centered around junk journals. I watched one of her older videos that teaches how to make origami vintage dresses. I made several projects in the past with ...
Comments
Post a Comment